If you grew up watching Zoey 101, you probably remember Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese, the egotistical and hot guy who often clashed with Zoey and her friends. But what has he been up to since the show ended in 2008? And more importantly, is Matthew Underwood married or not?
In this blog post, we will answer the question “is matthew underwood married” and reveal some facts about his personal life that you may not know. We will also look at his dating history, his arrests and controversies, and his current projects.
#1. Is Matthew Underwood Married?
The short answer is no. Matthew Underwood is currently single and has not been married to anyone. He has also not been linked to any romantic partner in recent years. He might be busy with his career or looking for the perfect match. He prefers to keep his personal life private and does not share much about his relationship status on social media.
However, that does not mean that he has never dated anyone. In fact, he has had a few girlfriends in the past, some of whom were his co-stars on Zoey 101.
#2. Matthew Underwood’s Dating History
Matthew Underwood has dated some of his co-stars on Zoey 101, such as Erin Sanders, Victoria Justice, and Carrie Wampler. Here are some details about his ex-girlfriends:
- Erin Sanders: She played Quinn Pensky, the quirky and smart girl who had a crush on Logan. They dated for a brief period in 2005, but broke up due to unknown reasons.
- Victoria Justice: She played Lola Martinez, the aspiring actress who became Zoey’s roommate. They dated from 2008 to 2009, but split up amicably.
- Carrie Wampler: She played Brooke Margolin, a girl who liked Chase and tried to sabotage Zoey. They dated from 2010 to 2011, but ended their relationship due to unknown reasons.
#3. Matthew Underwood’s Arrests and Controversies
Matthew Underwood has faced some legal troubles and scandals in his life, such as being arrested for drug possession, violating probation, and rescuing a baby from a car crash. Here are some of the incidents that he has been involved in:
- In April 2012, he was arrested on suspicion of cannabis and paraphernalia possession and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He was found in a bedroom with a 17-year-old girl and drugs. He pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 12 months of probation.
- In November 2012, he was arrested again for violating his probation by failing a drug test. He was ordered to complete a drug diversion program.
- In April 2017, he rescued a four-month-old baby from a car crash after witnessing the parents pass out from suspected heroin overdose. He broke the window of the car and took the baby out before calling 911. He was hailed as a hero by the police and the media.
Matthew Underwood’s family reacted to his jail time by supporting him and hoping that he would learn from his mistakes. He also expressed his regret and remorse for his actions and said that he wanted to move on with his life.
#4. Matthew Underwood’s Current Projects
Matthew Underwood has not been very active in the entertainment industry since Zoey 101 ended. He has only appeared in a few projects, such as Reality Horror Night (2008), Dr. Pepper (2019), and The Last of Us: Part II (2020). He also reprised his role as Logan Reese for a sketch on All That (2019) and a music video for Follow Me (2020).
However, he is set to return to the big screen with Zoey 102 (2023), a movie sequel to Zoey 101 that will reunite him with most of his original cast members. The movie will follow Zoey and her friends as they attend the wedding of Quinn and Logan.
He is also working as an acting teacher and traveling around the world to help young entertainers open their minds and use their imagination.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post about Matthew Underwood’s personal life. Now you know the answer to the question “is matthew underwood married” and some facts about his dating history, his arrests and controversies, and his current projects.
If you are a fan of Matthew Underwood or Zoey 101, please share this post with your friends and leave us a comment below. We would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this topic.
And don’t forget to visit our Meme Funny at meme funny for more updates and news on your favorite celebrities and shows. Thank you for reading!